Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) of delivery note and transport data
Communication with Daimler AG is performed using electronic data interchanges (EDI) of delivery notes and transport notifications according to the communication standard developed by the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA). In this regard, suppliers and freight forwarders are required to create the prerequisites necessary for communication with Daimler AG and to apply these at all times.
1. Transmission of a delivery note standard EDI according to VDA 4913 or Edifact (DESADV) or a transport standard EDI according to VDA 4921
To set up a standard EDI from your own EDP system, a procedural and data test will be required. A detailed description of this can be found in the EDI Manual.
2. Alternative online entry in the Inbound Logistics Platform (IBL) in the Daimler Supplier Portal
- The IBL-DQM application is available in the Daimler Supplier Portal for transmitting EDI delivery notes via the internet.
- The IBL-TM application is available in the Daimler Supplier Portal for transmitting EDI transport notifications via the internet.
- Neither method requires a procedural or data test.
If you have general questions on this subject, please contact our hotline at +49 (0)30 / 887 215 588 or write an email to:email@example.com
The relevent documents can be found here within SFX in the old Daimler Supplier Portal.
Data Quality Management (DQM)
For further information on the Data Quality Management (DQM) click here.
Transport Management (TM)
For further information on the Transport Management (TM) click here.
Complaint System (REKLA)
For further Information on the complaint System (REKLAR) click here.