DQM stands for an Internet-based process for quality monitoring and the optimization of delivery data for delivered goods between all Daimler AG plants and their suppliers.
Through the innovative solution:
- a simultaneous provision of a common data pool is possible
- a large degree of information transparency is ensured for all who are involved
- early preventive error detection and correction is possible
- the subsequent effort is reduced for Daimler AG as well as suppliers, thus avoiding higher ensuing process costs
The following functions are available to you:
- Consignments Search consignment data: All transmitted delivery note data is displayed here; erroneous shipments are marked and can be corrected.
New consignment: Delivery note data can be recorded and transmitted from here.
- Statistics: Analyses and statistics can be called up here.
- Quality Control: Manually recorded delivery note data, Incorrect EDI data and the debit memos are displayed here.