The new portal is available since 18.06.2019 at the familiar URL/address https://supplier.daimler.com.
The "old" Covisint portal is now only available at https://daimler.portal.covisint.com
From 15.07.2019 the majority of our applications will have moved from the Covisint Platform here.
Attention: Applications which have been moved to the new environment since 24.06.2019 are no longer available on the Covisint environment !
ATTENTION: You receive your previous rights ONLY through the migration of your user (see mail from 18.-20.6.).
Our support is currently very busy due to the high number of users ! Therefore please try to find your migration mail !
Please be extremely concentrated when activating your User ID in the new portal! Due to our security regulations, the process may seem somewhat complex.
- Enter your user id and initial password that you have received via e-mail and click on “login”.
- You will get the message "Login failed” and that you need to change your password. Click on "Change password".
- Enter your user ID and the initial password again and then enter the access code, which is displayed below. Click “Next”.
- In order to be able to change your password without further assistance in the future, you need to set a personal passphrase question and corresponding answer. Click “next” to continue.
- Now you can set your new password. By clicking on "Next" you confirm the Password.
- You get a confirmation that you successfully changed your password, which is now valid for 90 days.
- Close this window and go to website https://supplier.daimler.com again.
- Click on “Login“ and enter your new user id and newly set Password.
- You will be redirected to the protected area of the Daimler Supplier Portal. Your new user id will be displayed in the upper right section of the Screen.
After you have activated your user in the new Daimler, your applications will be assigned to you again with your rights during the application changeover. It is not necessary to re-register.
Hint: After login, you can access the most relevant functions clicking on the "avatar icon" upper right
You can still use the application-reduced Daimler environment on the Covisint platform in parallel until December 2019.
Attention: New users will NOT be able to register on the Covisint platform from July 14, 2019.
We have collected further answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs, which you can find under "Help & FAQ" and as a registered user under your avatar icon (User FAQs).
We apologize for any inconvenience if you still have to use both platforms because the relevant applications may not have been completely moved yet. We try to keep this time as short as possible !
We look forward to continue our successful relationship through our new Daimler Supplier Portal.
Your Daimler Supplier Portal Team