Daimler AG is digitizing its internal procurement processes and is developing a new procurement system called proQ. This process is expected to take until 2021. The old procurement system environment, with applications such as GLOBUS and eDocs, will be gradually phased out. This is a reaction to the future requirements of procurement. The implementation of the new procurement system is based on the principle of agility: New system functionalities are developed in quick succession and improvements to existing functionalities are made and rolled out
And you as our business partner will be connected to the new procurement system and benefit from it. For example, duplicate entries are reduced, processes digitized and data exchange improved.
There are currently three eDocs tiles for aiding the electronic data exchange with you. For you as a supplier, this means that you will not, as until now, find all the purchasing documents in a single application, but rather obtain them from several eDocs apps:
- eDocs – for contracts with price structure (e.g. orders, final agreements etc.) and without price structure (e.g. confidentiality agreements, master agreements, etc.) from the GLOBUS procurement system to be phased out
- eDocs proCure – for contracts with price structure (e.g. orders, final agreements, etc.) from the new procurement system proQ and simple price inquiries in the future
- eDocs proFrame – for contracts without price structure (e.g. multi-year supply contracts, FOSS, confidentiality agreements, etc.) from the new procurement system proQ and complex price inquiries in the future
As of June 2021
Dear Sir or Madam,
we digitize Daimler's purchasing processes and continuously develop the new purchasing system proQ.
To support system changes, enable efficient work and clarify your questions, we cordially invite you to our digital
proQ Training-Sessions via Cisco Webex (See link below) on the following dates:
Monday, 14.06.21 – German 09:30-10:30 a.m. (CET)
Monday, 28.06.21 - English 09:30-10:30 a.m. and English 15:00-16:00 p.m. (CET)
Monday, 12.07.21 - German 09:30-10:30 a.m. and English 15:00-16:00 p.m. (CET)
Monday, 26.07.21 - English 09:30-10:30 a.m. and English 17:00-18:00 p.m. (CET)
Monday, 09.08.21 - German 09:30-10:30 a.m. and English 15:00-16:00 p.m. (CET)
Monday, 23.08.21 - German 09:30-10:30 a.m. and English 15:00-16:00 p.m. (CET)
Monday, 06.09.21 - English 09:30-10:30 a.m. (CET)
Monday, 20.09.21 - English 09:30-10:30 a.m. (CET)
Monday, 04.10.21 - German 09:30-10:30 a.m. (CET)
NOTE: Prior registration is not necessary. Please choose your preferred date and dial in to the following link:
In order to give you an introduction to the proCure application with eDocs, we inform you about the the following topics:
- Training - Supplier Response App (proCure with eDocs) in general
- Training – special topic frame order
- Supplier Support - How do I create a ticket?
- FAQ - Where can I find my documents?
- Help for self-help (supplier information in Whatfix & DSP)
We look forward to your participation and would like to point out that we cannot take into account any problems and change requests in the training course.
Your proQ team